The Sixth Hammer
Based in Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Press / Business contact:
Milk - the energy source so pure that it’s rivaled by the brightest hypernovas, has been lost to your people after a long and brutal conflict. Your mission is to recover ancient device capable of producing infinite amounts of it, from the Solar System. Can you get to the device in time? The fate of the Landers is in your hands! Moo Lander is a 2D adventure platformer, where you take control over your people’s last remaining flying saucer to scour varied environments in search for the source of infinite amounts of precious milk. Discover hidden secrets, solve puzzles, fight your enemies and tame the Mighty Cows!
We have made hundreds of prototypes of enemies. We gathered valuable feedback and we only left the best and most fun ones. In the game you will encounter many different intelligent enemies. Each one will have its own abilities, strengths and weaknesses.You will often have more than one approach to defeat an enemy, so each player will fight in a unique style.The Environment
The environment must be interesting and challenging in its own way. And we wanted to maximize interactions between you, the environment, the cows and the enemies. With that in mind we started designing on paper according to your skills and the enemies that you will encounter. During your journey, you will go trough many different terrains – each with its unique new challenges, enemies and interactables – so every time you will have to find the correct strategies and abilities in order to be able to progress.The Player
Your character will be wise but also funny. He will have an interesting backstory and will share a deep bond with his ship, which will be an amazing piece of technology, that will be able to do almost anything. During the gameplay, they will often have this interesting talks, which will reveal you much about the story of the game. In the game you will constantly unlock new tactical and combat abilities and then further upgrade them in a way that will shape your unique approach to beating the game.The Cows
The cows are the cherry on the Moo Lander cake! We have spend a lot of time in developing the cow AI and in the game you will need to master your skills in order to match their superior intelligence. While some of the cows are too scared and always trying to outrun you to safety, others are fearce beasts that will charge you, stab you, stomp you, electrify you and try pretty much everything to defeat you - each cow battle will be unique experience in which you need to use all your skills and the environment in order to survive. But keep in mind the cows also know their surroundings and know where to camp and where to lure you, so be careful and expect glorious cow battles, that will be the ultimate tests of everything you learn before!Multiplayer
With battles being so hilariously epic, we just had to bring multiplayer to the table. Or should we say to the couch - we had to give our players the option to play as a cow! You can expect four couch-multiplayer modes (two of them are already available in the demo): Fight The Cow – Players can fight for dominion with up to 2 Landers and 2 Cows; Two Landers VS AI Cow – Up to 2 players can try and defeat the near unbeatable mighty AI cow; Chase the cow – 1 VS 1 challenge in which the fastest one wins; Survive the waves – A co-op adventure for up to 2 Landers and 2 cows.
- Tame the Mighty Cows - Each one of those powerful bosses will pose a considerable threat and is a challenge worth remembering!
- Upgrade your ship - Unlock a set of over 6 unique abilities and meaningful upgrades branching into two separate trees!
- Fight a variety of enemies - Over 20 kinds of intelligent enemies are waiting for you to prevent you from fulfilling your goal. Each of them requires a different approach to deal with!
- Engaging single-player campaign - Play through over 5-hour long emotional campaign full of memorable characters and plot twists!
- Multiplayer - Experience the game with your friends in 4 player couch co-op!
- 5 unique terrains - Discover beautiful hand-crafted, yet lethal landscapes.
- Challenge yourself - Save your kind on one of 3 difficulty levels (with a little extra for all of you hardcore Milk Drinkers)
- Interactive environment - Explore and interact with objects around you using your abilities in an unusual way!
E3 Trailer YouTube
Multiplayer Showcase YouTube
Environments Showcase YouTube
There are far more images available for Moo Lander, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/thesixth/moolander.com/press/index.php on line 509
- "Participation and live demo" - Game Dev Summit Indie Prize, Sofia, March 2018
- "Live prototype demo and presentation" - EEGS Gaming StartUp Challenge, Sofia, November 2017
- "Live prototype demo at the game conference's stand" - Game Dev Summit, Sofia, June 2017
- "Live official demo at the game conference's stand" - Game Night, Sofia, November 2018
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/thesixth/moolander.com/press/index.php on line 533
- [BG] DCNews (GDS news) - 08.06.2017
- [BG] SetComBG (GDS news) - 16.6.2017
- [BG] TodayTech (GDS news) - 18.6.2017
- [BG] Consoles.BG (GDS news) - 19.06.2017
- [EN] The Indie Toaster (Review) - 21.12.2017
- [BG] PLAYGASM on BiT TV (TV interview) PART 1 - 01.02.2018
- [BG] PLAYGASM on BiT TV (TV interview) PART 2 - 01.02.2018
- [EN] "A Look Into Moo Lander" (Review) - 01.02.2018
- [EN] Moo Lander (Got Milk?!) (Prototype Youtube Video Review) - 05.02.2018
- [EN] Udderly Ridiculous FUN || Moo Lander (Prototype Youtube Video Review) - 07.02.2018
Some of our ideas for the soundtrack thesixthhammer.com.
Track the development process in our blog moolander.com.
Download and try Moo Lander prototype on your PC moolander.com.
Play the official demo and wishlist us on Steam store.steampowered.com.
Team & Repeating Collaborator
German Varona /Wallok/
Leung Ching Fung
Testing and QA
Leung Ching Fung